1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When do the current clean up reward dyes go away, and the new ones come?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sir Ophid of Yew, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I remember reading something saying that the current dyes would only be available for a month. Does anyone know anything about new colors replacing the current ones, or any other clean up related news?

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they said the price will grow monthly not that they are going to add more dyes...

3. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry but i think your wrong Pinco (or i hope you are) because i read it as they will be changing the colors not the price.

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

probably I remember it wrong then :p

in any case would be better if they add more colors instead of changing it... or at least a monthly rotation of the sets so the new players will be always able to pick certain colors :)

5. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Something about every few months or so many times of the year they will rotate out the colors of the dyes. I am thinking down the road they might add new items or rotate the items aswell problay next year around this time.

6. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

"Added 4 new pigments - Polished Bronze, Glossy Blue, Black and Green and Deep Violet – 1 charge 250,000 points. We will be changing this out each month so stock up while you can"

Guess your right, I think they should keep them up for like 3 months then do a rotation.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

This is probably a more attainable goal.