1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When do the high ranking invaders spawn?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RedDaTeef, Nov 3, 2008.

1. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I've been killing the town spawn (Recruits, scouts, corprals,leiutenants) but have yet to see any captians or generals. Are those higher ranks spawning yet, or do you have to kill the lesser spawn to get them to spawn.
    I'm on Siege where very few ppl are in towns killing spawn and not being in a guild Im killing this massive sapwn solo.
    I've got one nice blessed spell book off a Leu. but am looking for more.
    Any tips?
    Thanks!

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think the longer the spawn lasts, the more higher level invaders spawn. Since players are defeating the invasion 15-20 minutes after it starts, they never have a chance to come out.

3. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I'm not sure that is the case. As Red indicates, only a few people on Siege are working on the invasions and so they usually last a long time. I, too, have yet to see a captain or general yet.

4. I got a Captain in Yew and when I had him down to about 10% health he went POOF and a Crimson spawned.... bummer

I do agree with you there aren't enough "invasion" fighters. I wish there were more fighters and less monster spawn! I also wish the monster spawn should vary by intensity. Less for things like Void and much more for Ophidian and Orc.

5. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

If the sigil changes hands I believe it resets the spawn. SL or minax has to hold the sigil for a while to get decent ranked critters to spawn.

I haven't seen anything over a Lieutenant on Origin. I have seen several Lieutenants, though.

6. Nvnter

Nvnter Guest

Would probably have more spawn fighters if the Crimson Spawned anything but a few peerless regs and somewhat intense items. I haven't heard of anyone getting a Crimmy or any other Special Item. I have killed over 15 on Legends and the fighters are getting harder and harder to get because the reward doesnt justify the risk.

7. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Each time the invasion gets defeated it has higher ranks I believe (its per town)

8. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I think you're right... We let one perculate and it never advanced.

9. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I've gotten one general the day it game out. 2 captains since. I thought it was just a real small percentage for them to spawn.