1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When does 57 go to test?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gummy460, Dec 8, 2008.

1. gummy460

gummy460 Guest

Any ideas?

2. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

it should not go to test without ghost cam fixes and I doubt they've worked on that yet so I hope not very soon.

3. Babble

Babble Guest

If lucky end of December else my guess is February to March.
    From the last few years December/January are 'dead' months for updates.

So if they are far enough they have one updated before Christmas else February again

4. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If they are smart it will be before Christmas. They do it after and they might lose their audience when they buy or get better games for presents.

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

In their notes about the anniversery gifts they said that it would be included in Publish 57, and while they didn't say what we were getting or when we would get it, they did say that you would have until January 19 to log-in and claim them. Based on the past, they usually like giving 30 days to claim things, so that would put it to be released around December 19th. Maybe test shard on the 12th, Orgin on or around the 15-16th, and all shards either 18th or 19th.

6. Ni-

Ni- Guest

In the FoF it was the Holiday gifts that were mentioned as being turned on when pub 57 goes live. The availablility of the anniversery gifts is supposed to be a month after the Japanese release which was around Nov 11-17 ish. Now I believe the 2 may coincide. Especially if some free anniversy tokens are given as the holiday gifts.

Oh and to the OP, This pub really does need to go live before too long because the Holiday gifts, whatever they may be, are slated to be release with the publish. Not alot of time before the 'holidays'. I'd venture a guess that it should be on test by the beginning of next week. Hopefully sooner!

7. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

8. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Unless he is talking about the knights of the blazing sun being the joke(they are totally obscene) then I'm guessing he is insinuating they are spending their resource on WAR instead of pub 57.

9. Magneto2272

Magneto2272 Guest

could someone please drop a link to exactly where the pub 57 changes are posted? im a returning player and dont seem to be able to find where they're listed...

thanks!

10. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They haven't actually released a list of everything that is in Pub 57, just little bits and pieces. Here is the link to were they talk about the new champ spawn additions.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=113273

If you want to see what the replicas look like and their properties, there is a pretty good list with pics on the Atlantic forum.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=114865

On the FOF on Dec 5, they released a little more info about what will be included for thieves.

http://www.uoherald.com/fof/index.php?fofId=134