1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When does rot timer reset?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by slasherofveils, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Does it wait 24 hours from when you hit the cap for the day or reset during server maintenance?

anyway thanks in advance, wish I could keep working on my char, instead of having to wait cuz i hit the gain cap o_O

2. Guest

Guest Guest

8 PM EST or sometime close to that. LOL, I remember back to the server line bug. Reds used to patrol the server lines at the same time every night trying to get people who were using that bug to get all of their gains in the first 2 or 3 minutes of the RoT reset...la

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think it's midnight London time.

4. 8 pm EDT/7 PM EDT (uo doesn't use daylight savings)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

02,00 cet

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

8 PM EST or sometime close to that. LOL, I remember back to the server line bug. Reds used to patrol the server lines at the same time every night trying to get people who were using that bug to get all of their gains in the first 2 or 3 minutes of the RoT reset...la

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss those days.

7. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

EXACTLY 8:03 eastern time.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss those days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the shard was a bit more active back then [​IMG] ...la