1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

When is Jolly Pines Merging??

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Yummynenita, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Yummynenita

Yummynenita Guest

I would really like to know when Jolly Pines is Merging....if any one knows please tell me [= thnx.
  2. devs blog says postponed indefanitly [​IMG]
  3. Yummynenita

Yummynenita Guest

can you gimmie the link?
  4. Yummynenita

Yummynenita Guest

nvm i found it....

Unfortunatly I have some bad news, some really bad news, and a tiny bit of good news.

Bad News: As you know moves (aka the bullet train) did not happen today. They will also not happen tomorrow due to a database consolidation happening after maintainence.
    Really Bad News: We have discovered issues with the merge system. We will resolve this as soon as we can, however, that means merges are delayed indefinitely.
    Tiny Bit of Good News: We will run the bullet trains manually, and at least once a week.