1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

When is the next patch going to hit?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sweet Delta Eb, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I have read about all the new things with SA, but I have not seen a date on when the next patch will go in. Anyone know?
  2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    If I'm not mistaken it's supposed to be on Test Center this week or next.
  3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    Just to make sure it's clear for Delta Eb, the next patch is not SA. It's just a new publish. SA won't be out until sometime in 2009.
  4. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  5. Last I heard they were pushing out a publish for us for the middle of August, one that would shut off the spring cleaning. Here it is the begining of September and still no word.
    Surprised? Na!
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

TC and a client publish in the next few days, if all goes well. Live sometime next week.
  7. Kojak

Kojak Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    that's if the login servers actually let us log in ...