1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When is the second lava game over ?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Claudia MacCloud, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didnt have alot of r/l time this time around to play the 2nd lava game.... I fear i missed this game...... Is it over yet...? I would like a shot at it if not.... (is it possible that you can extend it as you did w/ the first lava game.... See when you extended the first game.... I would of been able to play the second game.... But being that you started that one late... I fear i missed the second game... and very sad I am if I did [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I didnt have alot of r/l time this time around to play the 2nd lava game.... I fear i missed this game...... Is it over yet...? I would like a shot at it if not.... (is it possible that you can extend it as you did w/ the first lava game.... See when you extended the first game.... I would of been able to play the second game.... But being that you started that one late... I fear i missed the second game... and very sad I am if I did [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I *think* its over with tomorrow's maintenance, so I spent the downtime of TC3 finishing my matches. SO you still have time if that's the case! [​IMG]

3. lol i hope i have a bit of time.... lots to do and lil time to do it .... i can only hope

4. Please continue conversations about this in one of the two stickied threads above.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.