1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

When Mining Scripts Go Wrong How Simple To Catch

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    So I was going mining in fel like I normaly do. Yes PKs run around but most of them know me. So im mining and a J***** B**** a miner recalls in. Nothing new. No fire beetle or anything. I say hello. He keeps mining I have a conversation and nothing.

He goes to recall. Nothing. Recalls again. Nothing. Recalls again. Nothing.

At this point I have Four Options

A. Icq Gwydion to come kill him because he loves killing Scripters
    B. Icq Elrond to do it
    C. Kill him myself with my fire beetle
    D. Page a gm.

So I page a gm.

Little ole me still yacking my head off about how Pks always come around and asking him about his family.

He is still recalling.

Ten minutes later

Still recalling and going no where.

I continue the mine. I go to the other side of the cave.

20mins later he is still trying to recall. I stand there and mine the Vertie he is mining since his script is broken and i think if he wasnt scripting he would have used a different rune.

Then he went poof. Then 4mins later I get a Gamemaster response.
  2. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

I would of chosen A. Icq Gwydion to come kill him because he loves killing Scripters
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Good work Gareth, hehe. *grins*
  4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006

They do? Where? Cuz I mine everyday on chessy in fel only. Never once seen a pk. Well I saw a red one day when I hid to goto the bathroom. But he ran right by my hidden spot. But he is only one Ive seen.