1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When Placing doesn't place

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Rand Althor, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Rand Althor

Rand Althor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok.. this has never happened to me.. and I don't understand what went wrong...

So here I am on ATL... at a Castle location.. area is unavailable to place.. I continue to try... after waiting a few mins, I try again.. see my Keep moving in the screen, and I try a random place.. the Keep Sticks, and I get the OK/Cancel menu.. I quickly click OK... the house stays.. I walk up.. but can't enter... then all of a sudden the keep falls...

WT?...

2. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah I'm getting the same thing on Catskills. Annoying.

3. LunaCityVendors

LunaCityVendors Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

** HOUSE SERVER IS UNDER CONSIDERABLE STRESS WITH EVERYONE TRYING TO PLACE ACROSS ALL SHARDS - IT WILL PLACE - ONE CASTLE TOOK ME 10 TRIES RIGHT AFTER FALL, OTHER TOOK 2 TRIES, ONE 18x18 PLACED RIGHT AWAY, PLACED A KEEP IN A CASTLE SPOT TOO AND ANOTHER CASTLE IN FEL..THIS WAS ALL AFTER THEY FELL WITHIN 2 HOURS **

* NOW HOURS LATER ON LA PEOPLE TRYING TO PLACE BUT DUE TO HEAVY ASIAN SHARDS & EUROPA SHARDS ETC TRYING TO PLACE SERVER IS EXTREMELY LAGGED - SAME THING HAPPENED BACK ON HOUSE FALL NIGHT JAN 1, 2004 - KEEP TRYING AND EVENTUALLY IT WILL STICK!*

** GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TRYING TO PLACE **

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni