1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When should I repair my Spined Leather?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by gangelo, Jan 14, 2015.

1. gangelo

gangelo Visitor

Some of the pieces are 35/46 or around there. When should you repair these garments? They are really great, I'd hate to lose them.

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Tailor repair deed for leather.

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

I usually try to repair my armor when it drops about 5 to 10 points. Example if it has 45 and drops to 40, I repair. Your armor can lose durability. It seems if i let it drop more my pieces lose more.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Even being down one point will have a small chance of losing durability. But, by 20 or 30 points down, depending on tailor skill and whether you're doing it personally or with a deed, the chance becomes 100%.

Somewhere on here or in the Craftsman Forum (main or data chest subforum), there's actually the information on calculating the durability loss chance, but it was 3 or years ago, so I forget exactly where.