1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] when starting fishing quests

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Lorddog, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    keep all your fish even the shallow ones as they all get called for in quests.

probably best to just fish the 3 main areas (shallow, deep, dungeon) and store all the fish in your house. then do some quests.

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I have them all stored in my bank. Saves a lot of time doing quests. I just keep recalling from boat to bank when full.
  3. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Are there any reasons you aren't storing them in your hold? With the new ships the hold can carry 12k to 16k stone worth of weight and up to 125 different items. If you are fishing in Tram, then it shouldn't be a problem to keep your catch right in your hold. Unless of course you are looking to dry dock regularly.
  4. While your hold can hold 12+k stones a sub container can only hold 400 stones. So if you want to organize them in the 2d client you have to carry them elsewhere such as the bank or home.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I store them in my hold and have the fish in groups and not having a problem I dont have my cannons supplies in hold though as that would be to much weight and items but for the fish and crustaceans works good