1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When the other man has none / You don't need a boomstick...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, May 21, 2008.

1. Man, am I rusty at PvP.

Any tips for Faction Fighting, folks?

2. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Supr Dragon + Ninjar + stealth=:lame:
    But prob good to kill those faction doodz!

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

see, this is why I would so stink at pvp..... I have no idea how to be stealthy with a large dragon in tow

4. hehehehehe .... me too !
    maybe I'm overthinking it ...and Factioneers don't know about the Dragons tendancy to "follow" ... not lead ...

o'well
    You are not alone ....

thx ... needed the grin

5. Kurare

Kurare Guest

What kind of template you play?

Don't go super dragons or stealth archer, learn something harder, than those types of templates will be a breeze for you to play.

6. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

2 words...
    Pet Ball....

7. packrat

packrat Guest

Yep, use the pet ball. Invis your dragon and hide. when the prey comes around, attack.
    Its been years since I have used my dragon to pvp. It was fun back then. Then the pvpers got smart. they marked a rune close by and when the dragon would chase they had a friend pop a gate and he would run in the gate and popped out right behind us to attack the rear lol... I don't think they can do that anymore.

8. Leana Sidhe

Leana Sidhe Guest

Ahh... thanks for that visual!!!
    :eek:

9. :thumbup:

10. three more words

"All follow me"

11. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

lol.. the answer is Metagame more....

People now are do EVERYTHING they can to win. I know a group of people who won't even log on when the opposing "good group" is on in strength. The point is a lot of people don't risk anything... they aren't in it for a fight, they are in it for a point. So... only fighting when you have your backup is probably the most important thing... it's what I see happening.. no one around... no one around... 4 faction guys sitting at yew with 2 non faction reds there to dismount ya & stealth away etc.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!