1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When will formosa see the queen dawn event?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Travis82, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Travis82

Travis82 Guest

I paged a gm and they dont know either. Sooo DEVS when will this server do it? A lot of players think the EM's on Formosa are garbage and have complained so much about them. Dev's take over and fix this or close the damn server down since no one pays attention to it.

Travis

2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't play Formosa, but worthy of bump. Everyone needs to experience this wacky event!

3. Travis82

Travis82 Guest

Just frustrating :sad3: because everyone has done the event but I can't. I don't get why every server is different days for an event ya know?.

4. Travis82

Travis82 Guest

5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

In general, events are run when the EM(s) of the shard are available. If they are not available in the time frame of the event, then another EM will run the event for them.

Who you want to talk to is Mesanna. She is over the EMs.

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Can't resist adding this:

Travis, if Clainin is still lying abed in Haven, ask Mesanna when you'll get to see him die.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Tina !!! Well hell girlfreind about time you poked your little nose in here!!!(UHall)