1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When Will Macs be Supported?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Addict™, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Addict™

Addict™ Guest

I know it was stated on the blog a few times that they were thinking about or making progress making TSO available for Macs. What's the current progress on this?

I would have posted this at TSO-E, but it would have probably gotten lost in the comments.

Addict™

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Someone just asked Lee in the pub. He said, a very long time from now.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i have a mac, all i do i load bootcamp and use windows [​IMG]

4. Addict™

Addict™ Guest

I guess I'll do that once I get my Mac.

5. Guess they need to get the game healthy first and then work on 'other projects'.

I have a fairly new mac and about the only thing I've figured out is how to turn it on.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Guess they need to get the game healthy first and then work on 'other projects'.

I have a fairly new mac and about the only thing I've figured out is how to turn it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just do everything backwards that you'd do on a PC and u have Mac, LOL..

IS your mac 1 with an intel chip? if not you cabt do bootcamp, parallels or vmware [​IMG]