1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When will Patch events start?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by woj1s, Oct 28, 2008.

1. woj1s

woj1s Guest

Ive been searching everywhere on the forums for the answer. But when do all the town invasions start, holloween events, new quests and faction stuff begin?

2. For Origin, it's already started. For the rest of us, barring any problems on Origin, it will start early next week.

3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

You really think we won't get it the end of this week? Afterall Friday is Halloween. Seems silly to start Trick or Treat AFTER Halloween.

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I was hoping they would push the publish out before Halloween; I was hoping today or tommorrow, I want to try ou my new GM begger!

5. They don't put out publishes at the end of the week. They're only put out from Monday-Wednesday so if there are any problems they can be addressed.

Jeremy also stated previously that this particular publish would be on Origin for a week, so we'll probably be looking at it hitting the remainder of the production shards either Monday or Tuesday of next week. Of course they could always decide to push it out earlier than they'd originally stated, in which case it would have to hit tomorrow, but I'm doubting they'll do that considering how big this particular publish is and what all it affects.

6. I'm sure we will get it either today or tomorrow.. only stays on origin for a day, tops two if there is no problems! I am expecting it at server up tomorrow but we will see!

7. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Quick question, for those that tested.....

On begging, do you beg to get the items, or do you just trick or treat?

8. Aboo

Aboo Guest

You trick or treat. If you get a special item they will say something like oh you want something special don't you?

9. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

That's just creepy. :sad3:

10. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Seconded. That is very creepy.:stir:

11. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I never thought of it that way, but I guess it kinda is.

Usually they just say something like this better not spoil your dinner.

12. Rix/\

Rix/\ Guest

you have their schedule? they've put out patches and publishes on friday evening during prime time hours. Depending on how it runs on Origin it could come today it could be 3 days I've seen it come within hours of being released on Origin. Never safe to assume anything with UO.

13. Thats my thought exactly! Since when is Tuesday, "end of the week" lol.

14. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I wouldn't expect them to want to PUBLISH Friday morning, but they very easily could Wednesday or Thursday morning...

They try to avoid publishing Fridays because it makes it more likely they will have emergency overtime on Saturdays when they do.