1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When will Sarah leave Moonglow?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Dec 23, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

When will Sarah the Costume girl leave Moonglow? I didn't see the answer in the HOC so I'd appreciate any information possible.

Thanks in advance

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Inquiring minds want to know!

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Good reminder! I better go find her.

-OBSIDIAN-

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope never, I need more NPCs to talk to ;S

Seriously though, be nice to have a date! Er, I mean, a statement on how long Sarah will be here, er, maybe some of her likes, dislikes too ;D

5. (When I saw the thread title, I was thinking, Palin or Connor?)

Regarding women NPCs, the Devs really need to start giving NPCs some better looking faces for the SA/EC client. The default face (ie. the ones which all NPCs have) is awfully dreadful.

(Yeah, it's the same dreadful ugly face all player characters using Legacy client suffers from. For a while there, I was wondering why so many players would choose that horribly dreadful face, until Fink revealed the truth - they are Legacy clienters who don't even realize their chars have a dreadful awful looking face. You guys can thank the Devs for setting a horrible ugly face as the default choice. The face has a crooked evil looking smug smirk to it.)

6. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Sarah will be around for a while and at least through the entire month of January. There are no set dates for removing her but we will definitely give you a couple of weeks heads up prior to removing her.

7. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

And make sure to turn in all your red crystals before this time as they will no longer have any use (other than perhaps deco). Oh wait... that was last time with the Toymaker..... :blushing:

(just couldn't help myself)

8. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks Sakk.

9. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

tyvm for taking the time to answer this.

Have a Blessed Holiday!