1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When will the Seers Disappear?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I need to know when to schedule going back to Magincia. The strangest thing happened to my threads of life. I had a ton of all 3 kinds. I had so many I threw a bunch of the smaller stacks away so I could have as few items as possible. No matter how much storage you have you are always fighting too many items pretty much.

ALL of my threads of life were suddenly threads of Fate except for 13. I have had the strangest uo problems over the years... Now I have hundreds of threads of fates. DOH! :wall:

Anyway, when will the seers disappear?

Will there be time left after the marties aren't spawning any more to get threads and convert them to cloaks?

Thanks in advance

2. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

December 21 2012 just kidding I read they will out last the current events don't know how long they will remain.

3. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Some have had the contracts renewed until the end of the yearish, I've heard. Mythic would be braindead if they allowed the EM program to tank again. Since the event schedule has been extremely uneven, the EMs have added so much to the game ovet the last 7 months.

Renew them!

4. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

He was asking about the NPC Seers, not EMs ;)

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

D'oh! Well.. still.. :p

6. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Just a hunch..but I think the Seers will be there till such a time the artwork for the "new" resurrection and rebuilding of Magincia has been completed.

I wish to be proven wrong tho anyhow just my thoughts so pay not much attention to it. :D

-G-