1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WHen will we get a Fey Slayer Throwing Weapon?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nyses, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We have the Pixie Swatter (UBWS Melee), the Fey Slayer Ironwood Bow, Fey Slayer Mysticism Book, and now the Fey Slayer Katana.

Throwers are the only ones left out in the cold. If and when a Fey slayer throwing weapon is added, please not a boomerang.

Or better yet, let us Imbue Fey slayer. Every other slayer property can be imbued. What is the reasoning behind that?

2. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

to keep some artifact weapons worth money....the devs have stated that already and i agree.....some artifact weapons need to have some sort of value,

NEVER MAKE FAY IMBUEABLE!!!!

3. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Okay, I'll sign on with not making the fey slayer imbuable. I agree that there has to be some value, and reason to bother hunting or buying certain items in game.

But I sure would like to see a fey slayer throwing weapon added somewhere, sometime soon.

Maybe on the new anti-gargoyle gargoyles in the abyss??

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Perhaps when throwing starts to work?????

I'm still missing 9 times out of 10 at 88 skill

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

But doesn't throwing PWN?!?! :lol:

6. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago, undead weapons used to be rare, including spellbooks.

Then, along came a Halloween event that drops Undead spellbook and tallisman. Undead weapons and scribe-made spellbooks became JUNK overnight. Well done, Dev team. Crafting again became useless.

So, I suspect that eventually some event will come up and drop Fey Slayer stuff for archery/melee.

Hey, how about selling a Fey Forged Tool on EA website for $9.95!!! =.=

7. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Is there even an artifact weapon worth more than a mill or so in the game? Other than the new Katana, which is headed downhill fast. Even at 3 mill, that is easy to farm in a day or two.
    What are you fighting at 88 skill? any high end mobs, you will mostly miss.

I do just fine with my thrower. I can solo Dreadhorn, the Stygian, Paroximus, every Mini spawn in the abyss, and a bunch of other stuff. It's all how you play it.

So is there an actual good point as to why Fey is not imbuable, or there is no Fey slayer weapon for throwers? Just asking, as there are a lot of Mobs that are Fey these days.

Oh and the only reason I brought up Imbuing for a Fey slayer is so that we would not get stuck with another Defiler type weapon. Katana is fine, but to put hit spell on a slayer weapon was either cruel or just negligent. (it cancels the Slayer property when it goes off, for those who did not know)

8. Skrag

Skrag Visitor

Man between runic kits and imbuing, everything good in this game is crafted. What are you smoking?

9. As a fellow thrower, I too would like to see a Fey Slayer Soul Glaive. I find the skill highly useful and if more people knew how powerful it was, they too would give it a try. I enjoy soloing many high-end bosses such as Navery or Slasher, or whole Felucca Champ Spawns.

10. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You would also need to provide a Garg use melee UBWS Fey slayer or make the kat and/or swatter "alterable". Some of us play non-thrower Gargs too:)

11. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually for me there are no fey slayers at all except the spellbook...
    For weapons devs have a bad taste. The new katana? is good in a box as collection items but not to be used. Pixie swatter? really bad...

at this point just say: don't let warriors to have a fey slayer.