1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When you do a char and chose skills to use

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

When you chose your skills.
    1 you do it only for max dps
    2 you got a theem
    3 you chose a comon templet. ex warrior. wepond, parry, anatomy, healing, resist and tac

2. Guest

Guest Guest

survival ability and damage output.

My mage is a scribe mage
    I run resist spells on every char
    I have a pally sami swordsman
    I have a chiv/nox/fencer
    I have a chiv archer/ healing resists tactics anat.
    I also have a peace tamer, but it hasn't been out of the box in over a year.( I hate dragging a pet around, I would rather jump in with both feet )

3. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

I plan out what I want my final template to be, then I select the two skills that are hardest to gain, and set them to 50.

4. First, I choose a character type. I'm (theoretically) a roleplayer, so that's pretty important to me.

Then I choose the more important skills to the template. For example, when I created a mage, I choose magery, meditation, evaluate intelligence and wrestling. Resisting spells and spellweaving came later. When I made my warrior, I chose swordsmanship, tactics, healing, anatomy. Chivalry, bushido and parry came later.

When I have the type down, then I optimize the character's template based on survivability first, then the ability to kill. Killing quickly is a bonus.

It was only after I got the characters close to where I wanted them that I started optimizing the items, which is very similar to training a skill in today's games.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I plan out what I want my final template to be, then I select the two skills that are hardest to gain, and set them to 50.

[/ QUOTE ]