1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] When you first log in...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by CroMag1980, Jul 20, 2009.

1. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

Disable idle animations. Then restart. You will stand still when you're on a pet standing still. Kinda nice not to be moving when you're standing still lol

Everyone involved with implementing idle animations should take a long hard look at themselves.

As for the swampy animation, you do get used to it but I wish the swampy moved more like a reptilian , they bound like gazelles or kangaroos atm. Irritating so I zoom out a little which helps.
  2. To me it looks like it is missing a couple frames of animation, but you could be right... I'd get saddle-sick if my horse ran like that.
  3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I like the idle animations.
    They add a bit of life to a largely static world, IMO.
  4. CroMag1980

CroMag1980 Guest

Fair enough, they make me vaguely sea sick.
  5. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Me too. Wish the same could be said for sound. Seagulls at docks, screams/roars in dungeons, etc.
  6. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Something like EAX would be shiney, too.
    So sounds get a little reverb in dungeons, and stuff.