1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

When you go to reactivated ......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Michelle, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

are you ?
    Reactivate a Closed Game Account
    Click on a button below to re-activate your closed UO game account!
    or
    Are you scrolling to the bottom and clicking the subscribe key?

I went on my main always active account and did the update renewal. click on the 6 months filled out the CC, billing info. and saved it.

Couples days later I reactivated 2 accounts using the
    top button with the accounts username on it
    Reactivate a Closed Game Account
    Click on a button below to re-activate your closed UO game account!

clicked on 6 months showed me my saved cc. I clicked on save it went threw, same with the 2nd account.

I got my 2 emails welcoming me back blah blag yada yada, but never got a email for update renewal always active account which is due in Nov.

I think the update renewal filling it out and saving it applies to all the accounts link to that ea account management.

Im hoping this information will help players who are having trouble with getting their accounts reactivated.

2. First of all :scholar: 2011? Winter Deco Contest CHEATER !!! :lol:

Second ... needs some re-write ... "perhaps" as an addition TO the entire muddled process ...
    it is not quite clear that what you DID did what ...
    One of the grammarians will likely help with a "guide" re-write

fer example:
    Have you >ever< gotten an email for updating a renewal >in< billing cycle? (as IN paid and active and merely rewrote some data within)

yeah ... that.. huh uhhunh?:danceb:

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

*blinks*

*blinks again*

Uhhh....what'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

*scratches head*

I >think< I understand what you are trying to say....correct me if I'm wrong.

IF you use the *Update Renewal* function on ONE account, it AUTO updates ALL accounts linked.

IF this statement is correct, press 1..er...*sighs* IF this is what you are trying to say..then I can with 100% accuracy say that is not true.

I used the >update renewal< function for the 1 account I currently have active, out of the 9 I have linked.

Only that >ONE< is currently active and operational.

BUT I did not have any billing information saved...I updated, entered new info, confirmed...

I did however receive an e-mail saying said subscription was cancelled due to not having any billing info...once reactivated I never received an e-mail welcoming me back.

Now I feel slighted...:pie:

4. the whole system is messed up! EA need to redo that site and make it clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Thank you, I wasn't sure that I should have even posted ... but
    YES re-write and reconfirmation >need< ... err
    confirmation THEN a re-write written right... rightly ritte...

*oh bleep!*

6. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just tried both buttons, top one and bottom and I select my credit card on file then click save, the browser sits there for about a minute and I get an error from the account management site with a link to go back to the main account page.

7. Lady Michelle

Ive had this happen on the old uo account management page pay for 1 account, then go to pay for another 1 browser sits there then error page.
    My windows firewall was my problem, no idea why it blocked it. To fix it I had to go to advanced tab, and click restore defaults.
    doesnt mean this is what happened to you. could be something like a corrupted cookie, or file.

8. Lady Michelle

Yes I have gotten an email for renewing or updating my billing cycle.
    for the CHEATER comment your just jealous cuz I have a prize ribbon, and you don't :lick:

9. Lady Michelle

I said I think ( as in not sure) the update renewal filling it out and saving it applies to all the accounts link to that ea account management.