1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where Am I???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by joblackjon, Apr 15, 2008.

1. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

So I'm in Illishnar, north east of the Compassion gate when I'm teleported to...somewhere else. I'm on a beach with a "death vortex" and "a strange moongate" and tombstones: "Here lies Dark Father Paragon Arsat, in just under 14 hours did he take a dirt nap" and "For 13 days 20 hours Everyone blew to bits. Six feet under now Paragon Harrower Sits" and hundreds of Blue Skulls and dozens of tropical birds.

Where the he[[ am I???

2. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I dunno but i wanna see it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like you're on Lenmir Anfinmotas which was used as a location for a few shard-specific storylines and plot pieces. Which shard was this?

4. midiguru

midiguru Guest

Ya that place is cool. We use to hold thief guild stealing events there all the time. Back when doom artifacts were actually worth something this was a great guild event. Now that 90% of them are bank floor trash it's kinda lost it's luster. Still a really cool place to visit though!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The original poster is obviously from Baja. Lenmir Anfinmotas was used for events by Archimedes the Old (EM Vincent) a few times. As a matter of fact, if you go to Mistas and double click on the cannon, your character "climbs in and gets fired across Ilshenar to Lenmir." *Snickers* [​IMG]