1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are all the Kids gone to?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gladius, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Gladius

Gladius Guest

We have facilities for players to get err married in UO.

But God forbid where are their offsprings eh? Perhaps a new skill Nanny should be introduced don't you think? :D

Oh Legendary would allow you to run an orphanage.

-G-

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i killed them all in dungeon wrong, Ultima six about two days ago. pretty mest up.

3. HillBilly

HillBilly Guest

LMAO.

Choose your actions wisely. (Or so we thought)

:D

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Kids? ... is that what my daemon eats for a snack? :D

5. Gladius

Gladius Guest

I understand the marriage thingy goes with a ring as well :D

6. mutau

mutau Guest

The fire explosions fireworks that come with the weddings, secretly sterilizes you. It's part of a ultra triple secret conspiracy.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

And, the real answer is that the nanny-states of several European countries go spastic if you have the capability in-game to kill electrons that appear to be children.

Which is really funny, considering European history, and all the children killed in pillaging & sieges, abused in same, or pressed into military service, in the last 1000 years of history there.

Hell, a couple of them even consider "spastic" hate speech against persons with nerve/muscle spasm disorders, despite the term not being used to describe such conditions for decades, and nearly no one actually knowing the origin of the word anymore.

8. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Pillage.. why not huh?:D

9. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Children? Isn't that the same thing as the Hoarde Minion? (summoned and regular) My kids sure do remind me of them.

Piercing little screams......check.
    Snatch up anything not nailed down..........check
    Voracious appetite for destruction..............check,check, and triple check!
    When not actively snatching or destroying, sitting around ignoring everything else.........CHECK!

Hmm seems to me that we already have the equivalent of children in UO.

10. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The children are all up pretending to be Savage warriors in the fort.
    (well they only come upto waist height now so they look like children) :thumbsup:

11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed.... and then they get sent off to some boarding training school... and never heard from again....

12. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Only if you're REALLY lucky or rich. Otherwise they hang around forever, messin the place up and eating you out of house and home!

13. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Ah a nation of hoard minions has taken over Sosaria! Step aside Shadow Lords.

Come let us pillage Luna! :D

-G-

14. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

This is the exact reason I don't have kids and never will. Well also I would hate to have a kid or more like I was, can you little Bastage.......

15. five oclock

five oclock Guest

LoL..So true!

16. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Fellow Citizens of the Realm together let us all petition the Lord Casca not to allow these Denizen's of the Dark proliferate throughout Sosaria!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

-G-

17. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I was going to give a decent response to the topic, but everyone before me turned this into a joke.. so shouldn't this go to another forum?

18. shanshu

shanshu Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Shouldn't you stop whining? Everyone else seems to be doing fine with this thread exactly where it is. This ain't the Sweeney show. If it was, we'd all be dreadfully bored.

19. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sometimes, threads wander. It's what they do.