1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are all the Powerscrolls!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by CaesarCoW, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Haven't been able to find but one vendor that sells powerscrolls, which only had a few....Just looking for basic 10-15's...

Also buying stat scrolls if anyone has some laying around.

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you list exactly what you need, we can probably help you more. Due to vendor pricing right now, you probably wont' see a lot of scrolls out there until pub58 comes out.

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I used to have a vendor setup at yew moongate with all the 15's priced at 50k but a guild known as TNT, and the owner of the house Monolith decided it wasn't a good idea to keep the vendor to help new people on the shard but to instead use the vendor to satisfy his personal grudge against me and he removed it.

I added a new vendor at Yew Moongate this morning called D-Train which holds some 15's, more will come as I get them.

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Damn! All of KoC thought you took my present! You've returned ahh well welcome back :D

5. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome! Thanks! I bought a couple I needed.

Now I'm looking for Animal taming, Animal Lore, Med, and Swords.

6. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dear Sir or Madam,

We regret to inform you that you have currently lost all rights to complain about the current population numbers in regards to the Ultima Online Shard named: Siege Perilous.

Please immediately remove any posts with statements such as: "It's really a good shard some times its hard to find people on..." Additionally, please recuse yourself from any shard promoting, as you are only seeking to replace individuals you personally feel to be undesirable, thus keeping shard population stagnant, and not truly promoting shard growth.

Despite your personal feelings on how annoying someone is, wishing said someone to quit or leave the shard effectively revokes your ability to comment or complain about shard populace.

We thank you for choosing Ultima Online and look forward to returning your revoked ability once you learn how to play nice.

Regards & Yours in Sosaria,
    The Ultima Online Team

7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'll keep adding scrolls as I get them, shouldn't be too long before you can find whatever you need.

8. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Seconded.

D's an ass, but I wouldn't want him to quit.

Nor would I suggest something like you did. About as classy as Revvo's "drink bleach" (which really, wasn't at all. It was about as classless as you can get)

If anything is a drain on our community, it's childish attitudes like yours.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Since the OP has found what he was looking for I think I'll just drop a little

[​IMG]

on this before it gets any worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.