1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

where are my trees?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by jammybob, Mar 20, 2008.

1. jammybob

jammybob Guest

Just merged from BF to EA Land, looking forward to getting my trees back and they arent here !!!
    What gives? How come people in EA Land still have trees yet merged accounts from other cities have apparently lost theirs?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine all made it from AV and BF and CC.. not a scratch, well maybe a few leaves dropped off.. have you checked your inventory? some of my items which were on the lot ended up in my inventory
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you check your inventory? How many others have lost trees? You need to report it as a bug. Use the e-mail in my siggy. Give them your sim name, account name and tell them exactly what happened. No need for a password, never give that to anyone.
  4. jammybob

jammybob Guest

ops, feeling dumb now.... didnt think to go back home to look. Assumed everything would be in inventory.... I found my trees! hehe
  5. nice finding them! i wish i had all of mine!