1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are Shard Transfer Shield listed on Vet Reward gui?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RedRum, Apr 18, 2012.

1. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

My Character Profile reads 168Months
    My actual account age is 169Months

Misc - the Greater Bracelet of Binding (newer vet reward) is listed along with the other 8
    House Add-Ons - Decorative Shield, Wall Banner Deed, Chaos-Order Banners along with the other 24
    HOWEVER, a Shard Transfer Shield is NOT listed anywhere. No such item is listed under Miscellaneous or House Add-Ons. I've checked the other 4 Vet Reward categories and it's not listed there either.

Anyone know where such a "fictitious" item is listed and/or how it is obtained?

Thanks for any help.

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It should be at House Add-Ons.

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What shard are you on? On Siege/Mugen they're missing from the list and can't even be picked as decor. (even though there's a decorative siege one its unpickable on siege...lol)

4. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

After you select House Add Ons (in CC), at the bottom of the gump there is a "Next Page" arrow. Click that times 2 for the shield choices.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  5. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Spellbound! I never clicked the "Next Page" arrow twice, only once.