1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are silver serpents?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Pawain, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I suppose they are in a gargoyle land. I hope not.

From reading the info:

You kill a silver serpent and get a venom vial. You use the venom vial on a live silver serpent. This gives you venom. Correct?

Where are the critters?

Anyone get venom without the spawner?

Thanks

And Thanks DEVS !!!!!

2. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't know where they are in the gargoyle lands, but I did look them up in the hunter's guide to see where would be best to hunt them...
    http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=319

probably the best place of all (in the old lands) would be at the champ spawn (except I sure remember that particular level of the spawn being rather...evil LOL)

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Silver serpents spawn on the last level of a rat spawn. I think they are also in Blighted Grove in fel (can't remember if they are in tram as well), and they also spawn or used to spawn at the bottom of tram deceit in the room with the lich and lich lord.

4. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

They are all over the place in the gargoyle lands, but one used to spawn south of Papua in the Lost Lands (both facets).

5. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

in my UO youth (mannnnny years ago), I remember exploring the cave beneath Vesper graveyard (which I believe leads to the lost lands? It's been so long now I forget that part of it). What I remember most was coming up out of the cave on the other end, walking not too terribly far and then dieing horribly to a silver serpent...then dying repeatedly trying to get back to my body before I think I finally gave up (back in the day they were really tough and my char was really newb LOL)...sure gave me a healthy respect (and wariness) for them LOL.

6. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks all, I found the place that I will hunt them.

The hunters guide has them as animals, I was looking under monsters.

They are not too tough. The things around them are the tough things in some of the areas.

I also remember dying when I met them in the lost lands. Many moons ago.

7. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

After SA is released and unless things change, you should be able to find silver serpents in a number of areas above ground in Ter Mur; inside the Tomb of Kings; in many places inside the Abyss; in the Lost Lands; within Blighted Grove; in Deceit dungeon; and at any champ spawn with the vermin spawn that has reached the 4th level.