1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] where are the 6 liner quests?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Nukeworker, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys i havent recieved a 6 line quest for over 2 weeks now? But what i am getting are 5 liners with 20 fish each? Actually most of my quests require 20 fish now?
    I cant seem to burst my quests up to 6 liners...at 5 it resets to 1
    Any tips here? Would be much obliged:thumbup1:

2. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

as far as I know there is no trick to getting 6 line quests..it is all random. as for all 20's on the orders, if you do enough orders (building up your reputation) eventually all the mongers will request are 20's on your orders. All my orders are for 20 fish now.

Just keep at it and good luck! *smiles*

3. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Many thanks! I kind of thought that :gee:

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Also find 1 or 2 types of catches will be constantly coming up. With the numbers always being 20. For me it is always the Dungeness Crab, Spiney Lobster, Walleye, RedSnook, Orc Bass. The other catches are in the hundereds and growing trying to ge tthe perfered catches. Was hoping this was different from fisher to fisher to form some trading community. Observing the vendors that sell catches it seems we all have the same shortages. Found also if I am below 20 on something I better restock before it comes up on a quest request. Seems I catch more rare fish in an area then what is needed on a quest.

How about those books we get can stay out of the trash. Book covers each fishing group. Works like SoA and can pick a fish in that group where 50% caught is the picked fish for 10-30 minutes. Books come in three colors covering 10/20/30 of power fishing.