1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are the Dream Wraiths?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Fallout, Sep 20, 2009.

1. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Has anyone ever seen any Dream Wraiths? Are they in the Abyss somewhere? I can't find them....

2. deraiky

deraiky Guest

New deciet spawn lvl 4

3. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Dang it lol, I have to do a champ spawn to finish quest. Is that spawn soloable up to that level, barring any raids?

4. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

totally soloable, up to and including the champ, though it might take you some time, and those dream wraiths... they are extremely nasty, immune to bard abilities and chase you down like mad unless you invis (which is hard with their 60 seconds strangle on you). The only way i am able to finish Lich spawn is to lure them away from the altar and work it on only on skeletal drakes..

5. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Hmm I need to kill the dream wraith, for a quest. My Sampire would hopefully do fine but maybe I should get my resisting spells off my Soulstone.

6. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I just skipped that one, cause far as I know the easier one "its a mad mad world" gives the same bag.

7. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

I might do that, thanks.

8. Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam Guest

where do u get the maddening horrors?

9. deraiky

deraiky Guest

In front of medusas lair..

10. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

And once you have a method down, they are easy peasy. Especially for a tamer, or an archer I'd imagine. I kill 20 in like half an hour with little issue.

Sadly thier corpses have like a 75% chance of dissapearing, with some chance that they will reappear when they get animated into LL's by the next one.

Your reward:

a relic fragment along with the same gems and whatnot as other quests, and 6k