1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where are the golems pt 2

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shakkar, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

first thread is locked. i would ask this can you please fix the golems this is 3rd day on stratics with no fix>?can u fix it? every one tell how ur not happy too?we want golems!:grouphug:

2. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

ID LIKE TO SAY I GOT A PM FROM MESEANNA SAYING GOLEMS WERE BEING RESET. HOW EVER, none appeared on gl. i d like to say im sorry to all on gl.it may be my fault they now care less than they already did. im sorry its up to you to tell um to fix it. i did try whole heartadly. im sorry.i just made it worse. ill leave it alone on stratics. but, reserve the right to say what i want to whom in game. especially about this mess.:gee:

3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think you broke the record for most posts about the same thing in one day. Scary thing is you still have a half a day left to continue posting. But since there's really nothing else going on in UO right now, I guess all I can say is I look forward to "pt 3."

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Re-opening locked threads is also against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.