1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are the golems?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shakkar, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

:confused:it has now been 22 hours with no golems in great lakes. I have been checking since server up every few hours and not a one.I paged in game and even sent a 2 page bug report on this.:stir: but as I read here on stratics there turned off? and being manually spawned? wheres great lakes gollems then? Are is it the intention of staff to not give us the event? or if so only when the greifers are on so you cant get a kill in any way? This is shaping into a big cluster &%$^.:stretcher:so I guess I will air uo's dirty laundry right here on stratics and see if it gets takin care of. because in game staff evidently are over looking gl shard. seems a shame that people post on stratics and get attention and results. but, when you go thru in game channels nothin.:rant2:talk around isnt that people are happy with this new quest story arc. its the opposite. some are discouraged more than ever with you and I fell we are going to see a percentage drop in population due directly to the poor layout of this event.no follow thru on behave of the games staff. if so wheres our monsters at?and where have they been? i'll tell you right now not on great lake shard in over 22 hours now!:popcorn:

2. woah... 22 hours?! :lol:

come on. at least there is an event. give them time to let it unravel, im sure there will be plenty to kill.

3. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

Actually without monsters there is no event and since there is no mosters here hence no event. with nothing to kill.:rant2:thks for your concern tho

4. madmik

madmik Guest

well there is still no spawn on drach to so not much of a fix i say

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

So that means they are Only in Magincia now?
    Are the bane guards and stuff (both types of guards, and daemons) still in that city?

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have yet to see a single one on Atlantic; anyone see any there?

The only ones ive seen is when i was making a new character on Legends and they killed me and took all my arrows!

7. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

none on atl either

8. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

As of yesterday, nothing in Magincia, not even the Virtuebane-related spawn that had been there before.

On another shard, the Blackrock Golems had somehow spilled into New Haven, and Mesanna commented she'd shut off the spawn for now.

At first I thought she meant specifically on the shard where there was the problem, but maybe she actually meant that she'd shut it down everyplace.

For Shakkar at least (who like me is on GL), in the meanwhile you can admire the EM-made partially constructed altar of Virtuebane on Magincia Island.

-Galen's player

9. Great event.
    I love we need to spend 24 hours on some system to see if they show.

Woohoo...

Ill be away for a hockey event all weekend. I will but 10 million gold nothing happens till next week.

10. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Europa Magincia is once again filled with Golems.

11. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Blackrock "Golems" are east of papua if I remember right. The ones elsewhere .. Aren't they really Blackrock "Rising Colossus" ??? That's looks like the graphics they are using.

I thought something looked odd at Haven the other night, I'm like Man, that 'Golem' is all swelled up. So is this the new graphic for them now?

12. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

Are you thinking of Blackrock elementals east of papua?

13. obeeee

obeeee Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The BR Ele's are just west of the Ophidian Lair. There's a stone outcrop that has that 'black energy' graphic, right at the bend in the road.
    The BR Gollems are on Mag

Attached Files:

14. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

yep, sorry, it's stroke residue. They still look like a Rising Colossus tho, right?

15. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

The golums look like the colossus. the elementals look like black earth elementals

16. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

apparently Mag on Baja is full of em but still no respawn on Pac...:sad2:

17. madmik

madmik Guest

And still no golems on drach to.

18. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I JUST WANT TO FIGHT A BLACK ROCK GOLEM!!! PLEASE SPAWN THEM ON ATLANTIC ANYWHERE!!!

thankyou

19. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

Apparently Baja killed theirs off last night and they already respawned this morning. Thats kinda BS isnt it?

20. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

If you are on LS, head to Haven and get on top of the bank roof, that appears to be where people are fighting from - I took this a few hours ago. I logged in with another account on an old char that I didn't realize was young and popped up in the middle of this.

This was the only one I saw that was spawned so they may have killed the others off.

Attached Files:

21. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

:rant2::rant2:thread update' i came on at 4 pm today. 3 golems on magencia all engaged. since then none.thats 9 hours more no golems.is it my understanding for staff only to provide us with content only during the hours the griefers are on?:rant2:what the sam hill is this?:rant2: this is a wash,staff is tottaly lost. please put the chains on the gate.and stop entry to uo. this is a moot cause. youre all fired , checks are in the mail. youre terminated. ooo and if ur part of madden hang that up ur out. bye. thats ur epitaph. go while you can all staff or fix this mayhem.:rant2:actually u had ur chance no response directly. Your as lame as the griefers that rob our kills.:rant2:this is broke and I and others will watch as this plea goes un answered. y? cause u dont care. all staff is on stratics and sees im blasting you. defend ur self. explain y this is f up? tell us directly. and apologize and fix.or say leave uo.
    what ya got to say i'll pass the word if ya need?:confused:with no response it shows u dont really care about the state of uo. im not talking about japan and rules blah.
    im talking uo usa. and content. give us are content or shut it all down. because, ur not fit to run a pet bathroom. shut it all down so I can quit in honor. im sorry, and since this is my original post. If you cant help the problem your no help just stfu. hehe deal with it.if you can help. please speak now.

22. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Does anyone know where they are on LS?

23. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they are on Magnicia on ls I have been there fighting on and off all day

24. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

all golems were manually spawned.there all gone every where go check. this is the lamest event. and from my opinon,its a spit in the paying subscribers faces. if they cared they would fix it. 3 4 5 days later still f'd up. who cares not the staff. they are as lame as the griefers. dont care. I see accts dropping as we speak. lame. put the chains on the gate and close this puppy down. or if ya like shoot us in the head like a horse. its over with. staff pack ur bags ur all fired. no madden or any thing ur out go.

25. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

26. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

great... work all day. come home. nothing for me except stories that they spawned at some point today.
    lame sauce.

27. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

agreed lame and they mute my other thread i would repeat it but u should read. lame o. just ban my 10 plus uo accts too. personal not counting guildies.da

28. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think you got your message across.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.