1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are the old thieves? Red!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Check your PMs man, it's almost a week old. If you paid for a last month you should at least let me hang out with you for a while. You're never on.

Apologies for the public rant, but you old timers should say your goodbyes to an honorable thief who always helped new players.

2. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I will see you soon my friend. Once the new content hits, much fun we will have. Until then my ukulele is calling. *wink*
    P.S. I tried PMing you and it told me that you "are not excepting" PMs at this time.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

That was probably after I received a 24 hour ban from the benevolent mods here. I praise their almighty wisdom in such matters. My worthless mortal soul deserved such a lesson, as now I can see the light.

4. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Ya, it must make them feel good to ban a decent person, after they come home from thier awsome jobs. Gives them a sence of accomplishment.:spider:*wink*

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Did you want fries with that? :scholar:

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

hrmpf....lat beddur be guud....

7. Black magick

Black magick Guest

*snickers* thieves Mo, thieves. ^^