1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are the Sick Gypsies?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Krrom, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Krrom

Krrom Guest

Got a blue crystal...says its used to cure sick gypsies. Well...not sure where they are...any help?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I only know of one location so far and that is in the Ice dungeon near the ice fiend! thats on LS !Hope that helps

3. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sam and Laura are in Shame, at the mage tower.
    Isham is with the ice fiend in Ice.
    Carl is in the orc mine.
    Jared is in the swamp north of brit.

Not been able to find Leto. Jareds journal says he saw him with the trolls in Despise, but no sign of him yet. :(

4. Leto is in one of the ant hives.

5. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master

Thanks, found him :)

6. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Does using the crystals do anything?

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, you can turn him back to normal after using MANY MANY crystals on him. Stock pile them yourself for a while. Get 50 before going and applying them on the NPCs...

It takes roughly 50 to turn him human again..or so they are saying. i waisted 17 last night and didnt do a thing. Kinda angry I didnt read the boards first.

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

And once you free one?

9. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

do they reset to turn back to monsters? everytime I go they are already human again, both last night and today. and if so how often?

10. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran

How do we make them sick everyone I find is human and says they dont need healed. Yea lets make a quest that only 5 people a day can complete?

11. Has anyone checked wether their locations are mirrored in fel?

12. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

I can't even find them at any location in tram.

13. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yes, they are mirrored in fel . . . but on Atlantic, they all seemed cured in both tram and fel. Haven't been on today, but I hope it's been reset since last night.

14. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I've confirmed they reset after a bit of time. but you realize you spoiled the whole quest for people who actually followed the hints of the cured ones to the harder ones to find. While they aren't hard clues it's keeps people involved instead of just turning it into a grind and although your shard might have been finished other shards were not.

15. prizim618

prizim618 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

In all fairness, if you couldn't tell by the topic line.. you just had to know that the answers would be given, and if people don't want to know then they just don't read the post... I believe that some people are intelligent enough to get the idea that the answers may just be lurking in post some where... I am just saying..

16. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

I saw no one in Ice by the Ice Fiends and I saw no one in Shame at either mage building.... am I missing something?