1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where are the Vanguards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelleybean, May 12, 2008.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have been looking in various cities since Saturday and have yet to see any of the new stuff people are talking about? Where is the invasion taking place? Thanks in advance

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

the fof tells you the places that are being invaded, right now..since saturday i beleive its only cove thats being attacked...once the invading forces are taken out..they dont respawn for sometime

3. Millie

Millie Guest

They have been spawning pretty steady on Baja today In Cove. They seem to me, to bounce form Felucca to Trammel Cove. One re-spawning after the other is beat back.

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

we have the same thing on napa, only once the tram and fel spawns get finished off, theres about an hour wait for the next spawn

5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

The Vanguards are Union... therefore they'll invade for the short amount of time they feel like it, then take break, then lunch, then maybe a little invasion, then afternoon break followed by heading home early.

And if you don't like it, they're On Strike

6. Hunter Moon

On Atlantic they have been spawning since Saturday morning pretty much every 2 hours. They spawn only in Cove, but spawn the Fel and Tram spawn at exactly the same time.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

7. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

LOL!

They seem to be spawning a little more frequently now on Atlantic now, every hour and a half I would guess.

8. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

yeah, but they make damn good money.

9. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

Ya, we all want in on that one.

10. Leana Sidhe

Leana Sidhe Guest

Can I ask a stupid question? What are the Vanguard.... same thing in Moonglow?
    Aren't they supposed to hit Delucia too?