1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I find a Juggernaught?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Azureal, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Stratics is refusing to work in any way shape or form today, meaning I cant access the Hunters database. Le sigh.

Someone please tell me where I can find Juggy, and then the mods can feel free to lock/delete this :)

2. Beefybone

Beefybone Visitor

Exodus dungeon, not far from Gargoyle City in Ilshenar.

3. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Thanks folks!

*mumbles about stupid toymakers that continually need new photos instead of using old photos*

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Because I think you guys need to see what the Juggernaught is all about...the best parody ever...Be for warned sirs and maams, it has some very strong language...but if you have a twisted since of humor like i do, youll laugh your butt off.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zgAPFKDL6Sg

5. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

As soon as I saw the thread title I was going to post the same thing!

6. Kral

Kral Guest

Better then the dungeon is the castle in the center of Ilshner. You do not have to have a clear line of sight to the creature to get the picture, just be able to pull the health bar up.
    So run by the castle, while outside the walls, pull up the health bar and clcik to get the picture.
    Save you some insurance money and time.

7. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Yeah, I figured this out, its great for Betrayers, Juggy and the Juka pictures.