1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I find a shepherd's crook?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by gortman, Jan 11, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm interested in finding a crook to practice herding so I can reverse an unintended flow of stat points from int to dex. Do any NPCs sell them? I tried animal tamers, carpenters, and blacksmith shops so far with no luck.

Thanks.

2. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I think I bought mine from a provisioner.

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Gellor. I tried the provisioner in New Haven and the one in Yew, but no luck. I'll go to some of the other cities tonight and see if I have better luck. Guess I could also start that carpenter character and try to make one! :)

4. jeza

jeza Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This is what I found :

he Shepherd's Crook is a Two-Handed Weapon for Mace Fighting practitioners. It is also a tool for the Herding skill (a symbol of the Virtue Humility). It comes in two forms - The rounded version is looted from the corpses of monsters, while the squished version is crafted by characters.

They are crafted by carpenters, and cannot be recycled.

So you'll have to find someone to craft you one.
    Of course you can give a try to the carpenter char but it's 78.9 to be able to craft one ...

If you are on Drachs I can craft one for you, if not ask on your shard board I'm sure someone will help you :)

5. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks jeza - I'll check with the folks on the LA shard to see if I can find one.

6. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

npc provision shoppes should have them in stock.

On Edit: I just checked the provisioner in Skara Brea on Napa shard. They have a few in stock.