1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I find Betrayers and Juggernauts now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tangled Metal, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Since you can no longer teleport in to where Blackthorn's Castle used to be, how do you complete Elwood's quest now? Is there somewhere else that spawns Juggernauts and betrayers?

2. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrr, me done tried this quest for da first time in many a moon, an' wouldn't ye know it - me needs an image o' a betrayer right off! :(

3. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I could be wrong... but I don't think they spawn anywhere in UO other then Blackthorne's Castle.

4. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

5. Njjj

Njjj Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nice!

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

If you are trying to do the spellweaving quest, be aware that there are TWO quests that you can do.

UO Stratics *New* | Learning The Ways

As in real life, UO sometimes has detours that make us take other routes...this is one of those situations.

With the new event arc, access to that area has been cut off and we must find other avenues.