1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Where can I find....

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jasonleebeck, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

...Information (articles) on events of the past 5 season EM run events? For example, Season 2 on the Baja shard about the Partisan of Chaos sashes, or Season 4's Great Lakes' "I stole this ..(item).."? I want to read the articles and see what the rewards were and possible pictures.

2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The only resource like that that I am aware of (in English, anyway) would be the Stratics Items & Artifacts section: http://uo.stratics.com/secrets/IA/IAMain.shtml

(Very outdated, but still.)

If anyone has another site, do share...

3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

interestingly enough, I just came from that link with no luck. I'm going to post on the Baja forum (there's an I item I'm curious about).

4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

With how closely some folks followed the EM events, I am surprised that there is not a lot more information out there. Perhaps people were too busy racing around hoping for hot loot to bother with posterity. :D Of course, this bitterness has nothing to do with never getting anything but a kick in the pants, myself, no sirree. :D Hopefully the new events will be a lot different.

5. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

best if you jsut ask the question here. I am sure people will answer

6. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Here goes nothing. Looking for pictures of the Ruined Bookcase's on there and an updated price for them.

7. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

EDIT: Update been told trey sold his for 50m each (both directions) hope that helps.

If you need to see one, it looks exactly like the one from the heritage token and rubble.

8. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Wow! That's one hell of a drop in price from the listed 100 mil. Any particular reason? I can't imagine that the heritage tokens had the most to do with it, although it wouldn't surprise me, and the rubble imo shouldn't have taken anything away from the price. Merely a dozen or so awarded and who knows if any have been lost (or created). I don't know the heritage token one, is it the same name?