1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where can one get Automap these days?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by shipwrek, Nov 30, 2008.

1. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Now that uoam.net is down and stratics doesn't host it?

2. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

I would also like to get my hands on this... I lost my old copy on the dead hard drive.

Also, I've heard that some people have updated it themselves? Wanna share? :D

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Send me a PM with an E-mail address if you would like it. I have the Last Version 8.3.0 that they offered if you would like it. It is a small 253 kb zip file

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Spree located on the Wayback Machine archive site an old copy of the uoam.net page, including a working link to be able to download the UOAM installation file. Looks like the archive copy is from February 6, 2008.

Spree's 11/15/2008 post is here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=972132#post972132.

6. laurlo

laurlo Guest

it doesn't work properly for me (the last updated version) do others actually get it to run?

7. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Are you having trouble getting UOAM to open after you've installed it, or are you having trouble downloading it from a site?

8. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have the latest version and for some reason it wont run for me unless I run it with uoassist, even though I do not use uoassist and have not paid for an account. I downloaded it and if I run it with uoassist automap will work. *shrugs*

9. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H