1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where did all the flowers go?? :(

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Ok so I've been working on my Christmas house and finally got the design done.
    "Time to go shopping for flowers!" was my thought this morning. I stopped growing my own because of the time I spend split between shards, they were all dying on me lol
    So this morning I go searching for flowers and Flora Green's shop looks like shes closing :( and I cant find any for sale anywhere *sigh*
    Where did all the flowers go?

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahem..... Sorry I bought most of them to make dye with and to decorate my house with. *ducks and runs*

3. *shakes fist at Proffit* I had a feeling you were behind all the flowers disappearing! It just isnt enough that you steal all the cookies :p

Oh, I have a question... is there anyone who might be able to spare some of the red and green badges that you get for the quest to enter Travesty? and maybe 10 of each mined gem?? *pleading* I will pay for them

4. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

LOL I do have what i saved left in a bag at my castle. and i am willing to let you have them just let me know :mf_prop:

*Edit: I have 44 assorted flowers in a bag with your name on it, just let me know when you want them.

5. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I grow em from time to time, lately i haven't because I haven't had time. But if you provide seeds, i'll grow em for ya.

6. Thanks Cassie, I wouldnt want to impose, but I appreciate the offer :)
    I think I'll take a look through Proffit's flowers and see what he has

Also, if anyone has, I also threw out my holiday garlands from last years xmas gifts :( Looking for 6-8 of them, will buy them.

Ugh I feel horrible asking, but I threw out a lot of stuff I shouldnt have due to lockdown space. =/

7. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have a lot of those....can sell them before or after the auction Saturday

8. Cassie that would be great.. I have time before the Deco contest is over, so can do it on Sat. after the auction or before, which ever would work best for you :)

9. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

Ok I'm awake now (mostly) ill wait at the councilor's hall with the flowers

10. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Morgaine,
    I moved back to Chessy a couple of weeks ago, just have to finish cleaning out the account and move the rest of my characters. Right now, I only have internet at work so UO isn't on the radar. When I get access at home, I'll toss any stored plants I have your way if you still need them.

11. Oh bummer, I always went to your place when I didnt grow them myself.
    Well, goodluck on Chessy. Might run into you there at some point. House hunting there myself atm.
    and nice quote in your sig. I love Garbage :)