1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Where did these globes come from??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dmaninuo, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Dmaninuo

Dmaninuo Guest

I have a few globes that are making me scratch my head.

globe 1: says nothing, unblessed (old lich loot if I remember right)
    globe 2: says nothing, blessed, displays nothing if it is clicked
    globe 3: says nothing, blessed, displays the "responses" to ask/answer ball
    globe 4: shows the double ask & be answered bla bla bla stuff.

Now, I am pretty sure I know where #1 came from, #4 is a ask/answer that got screwed up on a vendor (I think), #2 & #3 has me a little confused.
  2. Brak

Brak Guest

Might be able to help out on number 3, although I'm no where near an expert on these kinda things.

I had a globe like your number 4 and decided to try and get rid of the sellers description thingy so placed it into one of my bod vendors without a description. When I took it off both labels had gone making it into your number 3. Hope that helps :)
  3. Democritus

Democritus Guest

Ah Brak, thanks for the tip..now i can finally get rid of the annoying flavor text beneath my ask-and-be-answered balls :D
  4. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 9, 2002
    That is correct!! I Added 2 to my vendor and decided to pull them off after not selling and they came back blank. I think #2 is a bugged city globe, just lost the name off it, most likely to vendors as well. I had one of them a while back, more then likely still do somewhere.