1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Where did these masks come from??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by thechuck, Nov 14, 2011.

1. thechuck

thechuck Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2004
    The other day I picked up 3 new masks which I assume are all Event items..
    I am looking for more info on where they came from, there rarity, and if possable how much they are worth...
    The names of the Masks are

Veil of The Elder Savage[Replica]-- It looks like a Divine Countenance arty and it is all Green
    EM Helios' Halloween Mask[Replica]-- It looks loke a Divine Countenance and it is all Orange
    The Halloween Prankster... Looks like a Mark of Travesty mask that is all red

Any Info on these items are greatly appreciated...
    Thnx in advance =^)
  2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    "The Halloween Prankster... Looks like a Mark of Travesty mask that is all red"

This is from Europa's EM Halloween event last month. It was a vending machine style give away and there was quite alot of people there, i think around 50 at the least. Saw folks selling them for around 5-10m on Europa.
  3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    Veil of the Elder Savage is from a legends event. There is a thread in the legends forums with a synopsis of the event. It came from a vending machine style statue. The statue was well controlled and limited in use for under 3 minutes, in a remote location. - I've seen them selling off legends for 25-50mill. The color is desirable and it's a neat wearable item. It's not as prolific as many vending machine items.

EM Helios' Halloween Mask isn't orange. It's red. - The only one of these that I've seen sell went for 90mill. Simply put, it looks awesome. There are believed to be 20 of these in circulation.

EM Mikos' Halloween Mask is orange. There are 10 of these. To my knowledge I'm the only one selling one right now. I've not seen any others sell and have no frame of reference for the value.