1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where Did Wexton Go ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xeria, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Xeria

Xeria Guest

I went to the lyceum thinking Id look through all the bookcases just in case Wexton hid Kronos's notes there...
    but lo and behold, Wexton has given up his post (about time, he wasnt responding to anything new)
    Maybe if found he will spread some new light on things...
    his name is Wexton isnt it? the apprentice?

2. Xeria

Xeria Guest

I went to the lyceum thinking Id look through all the bookcases just in case Wexton hid Kronos's notes there...
    but lo and behold, Wexton has given up his post (about time, he wasnt responding to anything new)
    Maybe if found he will spread some new light on things...
    his name is Wexton isnt it? the apprentice?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It appears that he got over that initial denial that Kronos had actually completed the detector [​IMG]

(I have to say, this mystery has so far resisted the usual poking and proding quite admirably ... or else we're really rusty at this)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It appears that he got over that initial denial that Kronos had actually completed the detector [​IMG]

(I have to say, this mystery has so far resisted the usual poking and proding quite admirably ... or else we're really rusty at this)

5. The NPCs respond to Dexter.

OZ

6. The NPCs respond to Dexter.

OZ

7. Xeria

Xeria Guest

I was never very good at it anyway...but I try.
    The reason I second guessed myself is that Avery the guard responds to Dexter, but not Wexton.
    I was positive the apprentices name was Wexton tho .....hmm

8. Xeria

Xeria Guest

I was never very good at it anyway...but I try.
    The reason I second guessed myself is that Avery the guard responds to Dexter, but not Wexton.
    I was positive the apprentices name was Wexton tho .....hmm

9. TirNaNog

TirNaNog Guest

I had the same memory.. he used to be Wexton then changed his name at some point apparently. Dexter, Wexton, what's the difference? (Or could they really have been two different people?)

We're probably missing some keywords because Kronos also changed his name to Timex and Melissa changed her name to Marissa.

10. TirNaNog

TirNaNog Guest

I had the same memory.. he used to be Wexton then changed his name at some point apparently. Dexter, Wexton, what's the difference? (Or could they really have been two different people?)

We're probably missing some keywords because Kronos also changed his name to Timex and Melissa changed her name to Marissa.