1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where do i get a spellweaving book?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If I have already done the spellweaving quest and don't have the book?

anybody have one for sale?

2. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You have to do the quest to get it. come with 3 spells then you need to do quests to get the imp spell and pixie spell

3. If you cant find one , im pretty sure you can do the quest again and get another, its not that bad of a quest. Im going to have to do it agian myself since i gave a book away.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

it wont give me the quest again, keeps trying to give me the summon fey quest

5. only the one character?
    ugh that means i may have to do a quest on my crafter,lol

6. Guest

Guest Guest

the NPC was hiding behind the bush, now where do I get cotton, and cooked fishsteaks?

7. Cotton you pick in the farms, theres one in south moonglow, and skara has cotton also, fishsteaks... your gonna have to ask someone that has some..

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

the NPC was hiding behind the bush, now where do I get cotton, and cooked fishsteaks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give you a hint, cotton can be picked off the ground in some places, and fish can be pulled out of the water and cooked too!

9. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you can fish and cook fish with 0 skill but you will fail a lot

10. I found some fishsteaks, i can drop them on my porch in east umbra...... but you may have to wrestle Ignacio or Esqueleto for them....
    [​IMG] you know, the Orphans dont always like beans and chiiiips.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

So how many cooked fish steaks ya need ??

If you don't have any fish steaks to cook up *nor cooking tool* well heck I am making the kin paint for our new savage here...I probably have a zillion cooked and uncooked fish steaks with my gm alchem gm scribe, gm chef part time fisher man chr. here anyhow...I sure dont need all these dorky fish steaks, you can have some for nothing...so how many cooked up fish steaks you need ?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give you a hint, cotton can be picked off the ground in some places, and fish can be pulled out of the water and cooked too!

[/ QUOTE ]

fish in the water? surely you jest.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Well ya 'ain't' gonna find any fishes, in the cotton fields ! HAHA

14. Guest

Guest Guest

You can buy large fish from the fishers on the docks in towns, cut them up into steaks, and cook them on a heating stand, also purchased from NPC. If your char is human, it is easy. (You will need a cooking utensil as well).

-Skylark