1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where do I go to level fencing past 106?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Strato, May 17, 2009.

1. Strato

Strato Guest

my fencing is 106, my tactics is 100, my anatomy is 94, where do I go from here to level them? I do not have magery. i also have 0 spell resist, so mage-types are my bane. I'm hoping for something easiert than balrons or daemons or dragons

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Try balrons and succs.

-Galen's player

3. Strato

Strato Guest

Where are they? I am a noob.

I also heard balrons were the toughest. I have 0 spell resist also.

I was hoping for something easier

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Last thing I would go do is to fight balron's and succubus with a big fat zero in resist spells. You could try blood elemental's since they are a step less nasty then the other two mentioned. That would work until around 110.

5. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

You have several choices for these. If you go to blood dungeon, you ultimately are going to run into a paragon. Even the regular ones though will have a hay day with you.

I guess for your range as well you could work rotting corpses, ogre lords and then switch to arctic ogre lords but the gains would be a bit slow. Some will say use a 100% poison weapon and then just wack a golem, but I like your style. Golem training is...boring.

6. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you have ML, then I would go fight the trogs. They give pretty good gains, decent gold, drop bandies, and they don't cast spells.

7. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

Hey...nice suggestion. Totally slipped past my mind. The spawn rate is faster than some of those other places though...so beware if you are unprepared.

8. Strato

Strato Guest

I just got done hitting trogdolytes, theyt aren't offering any more skill ups :(

I am a ninja so I can use dog or cat form to regen health :)

9. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your absolute best bet is Yomotsu warriors.

Just take the last Tokuno moongate and head south. If you can get into their cave (follow the mountain, can't miss it) it's a bit easier.

10. This is also what I'd suggest, and is where I took all 3 wep skills to 120.