1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

where do i hunt?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by loki danu, Feb 7, 2010.

1. loki danu

loki danu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2008
    just sorted an archer and looking for a place to hunt on my lovely shard europa!!!

so im 115 archery
    115 tac
    100 anat
    90 heal
    60 chiv
    115 bush
    100 med
    25 focus

would be better but no gold for ps

100 str
    155 dex
    72 int

thats about it! im skint so dont have much more so im looking to hunt for drops and gold.....i need to get items to use and sell

so where do i hunt? or anyone doing a group hunt for top end monsters need a hand?

2. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    If you have SA grab a repond bow and head down to the abyss and find the goblin spawn. They drop the essence of control which is needed to imbue SSI and sell for 50K pr or so.

If you don`t have SA troglodytes can be good. It`s a fast spawn though so beware. You could also invest in a cheap GM made dull copper suit which gives 70 PR.

Elffin on the trader board is looking for leather of all types. Maybe you could hook up with him and sell him spined leather from the lizardmen in Despise.

Roam around and find a spot where you are comportable and don`t die too much, but where you enjoy yourself:)