1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Where do I shop now?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I just ran up to Brit to buy some bags to put my smoke bombs/apples/runes/commodity deeds in for selling on the vendor and found they've gone to 72gp. Which town do I shop in now?

Someone save me running all over the map please?

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You're outta luck... unless someone decides to fight us for the towns! :lick:

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Bags and pouches are 18gp in luna. Besides you know you love the mod-attention you get when a crowd gathers to say hi.

4. Petra Fyde

Exactly how often have you seen me in Luna? I don't set foot in the place if I can avoid it!

Actually, although it's nice that people say 'hi' trying to run several conversations at once tends to just confuse me and I end up feeling guilty that someone may have said something that I failed to respond to. I'm not a 'mod' in game, I'm just a player.

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

try umbra, I think they are the same price.

6. Petra Fyde

Any non-faction town will be the same, I'll probably buy in Zento now I know there's no cheap faction vendors at the moment. :)

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Actually I didn't think you got that kind of attention all the time, but it doesn't surprise me. If we wouldn't have had that one deal, the only time I would have seen you was stalking you at your moonglow house.
    You should take it as a compliment that people get starstruck over the silliest things.. reminds me of the townhall meetings where everybody giggles over everything Jeremy says.

8. Petra Fyde

hehe, I doubt very much that anyone's 'star struck' over running into me. Folk were just being friendly is all. I have quite a few friends, I just don't usually run into them more than one at a time :)

9. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Occlo is the best place to buy nonfaction priced reg they have the most mage and alchemist NPCs

10. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Use Delusia...

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix