1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

where do i turn in vanguard stuff?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nix912001, Jun 4, 2008.

1. nix912001

nix912001 Guest

I have tried all 4 traders and the collector on origin but nothing, and i have a crapload of these to turn in, anyone figure it out yet?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I may be going the wrong direction here, but since you did not specify...

Are you on Test Center or Origin? The trade-in is not on all of the shards yet. (Sorry, I am not on Test or Origin so I have no clue where with-in the shard to trade in).

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

When publish 53 is brought to all shards (watch uo.com over the next week to see when that might be), everyone will be able to turn these in at an npc behind the west Britain bank

4. nix912001

nix912001 Guest

I am on Origin, and that collector for post 53 turn-ins is there, and it does not accept vanguard items(the shields and swords) nor do any of the other collectors

5. packrat

packrat Guest

I went everywhere on test center and haven't found the spot for the vanguard things. If someone finds it please post.. I couldnt find it ont test.

6. prison bound

prison bound Guest

well, at only 2500 points a piece, id hold onto them now to see if they have a future use

7. Ya I was wondering about that as well, went to Cove, killed a VG was able to loot the sword, then went to all the collectors and they refused the sword.

So I am asking also what collector will take the swords?

8. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, that must be just an oversight -- either forgetting to tell us of a new npc or forgetting to add it into the list on the backend. Either way, I'm sure it will be fixed shortly.

9. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

The updated turn in does not include the sword, only the chaos sheild, Vanguard".

10. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Obsidian Blade is still on the patch notes' list. :)