1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do ppl hang out nowaday?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by slasherofveils, Jan 3, 2008.

1. I remember back in the day every bank had so many ppl at it it was hard to even move. I'm not expecting that anymore but where do ppl usually go nowaday ?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Luna Bank is now the most popular place to banksit. Second to that is New Haven. When in Trammel I bank in West Brit or Scara where there are sometimes a few people.
  3. Stupid question, but how would one travel to Luna? It didn't exist yet when I played last.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

You can get there by Moongate. Look for the Malas button then Luna. Umbra is the Necro city.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

You'll need the right version of UO to see Luna as well. I think it came out with the Samuri expansion, not sure though.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

no tokuna cities need Samerai Empire....Malas...luna..Umber need Age of Shadows