1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do RPers generally hang out?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Zerric432, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Zerric432

Zerric432 Guest

I know of a few establishments that RPers tend to go to during the evening (although, I don't know of many), but other than that, where do most of you all go? Are there many RPers who are not in a guild, or do I need to join one in order to really meet more?
  2. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 22, 2004
    I'm an RPer in a guild of one... I hang out everywhere.
    The Aegis region and Inethria are the two big hangouts. And the Winter's Rose Tavern. And Zendra's group has a place too... I forget what they call it.

Last I knew, the Aegis had runes to the Winter's Rose Tavern... wouldn't be surprised to see one to Inethria as well.
    Head east of the Aegis to find Silverwood and the Drow lands. South to find... umm... I forget what they named it... but there's another group just south of the Aegis.
  3. They are called Kingdom of Everthorne.
  4. For regularly scheduled weekly gatherings, The Garden Lounge in Everthorne is open Sun. evenings they are south of Yew Gate, north of the Travel Lodge. The Knights Rest in the Aegis just south of Yew Gate is usually open Mon. evenings. The Winters Rose is open Tue. evenings but closed till after the holidays and located north of Luna in the Northern Crags on Malas. Galehaven was open Sat. evenings last I heard and I believe located near Trinsic.

Other communities include Inethria, Avernus, Buc's Den, Istas, Silverwood, the Celt lands, and the Drow lands and I am sure there are others. We have a runebook to most player run towns/villages in the Winters Rose.

You can find the Winters Rose here
  5. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 28, 2006
    Aye Galehaven is located near Trinsic. From the west gate in Trinsic head north along the coast and the tavern is by the Trinsic bay just south of the swamp area. You are welcome to come we are open Saturdays at 930PM EST.In February we are beginning the monthly Bards Nights once again also.
    Thank you Phaen *smiles*